- Occupancy limitations will be removed, and the schedules for the negative stain bench, Vitrobot, CP3 and Carbon coater will no longer block the adjoining schedules.
- The 30-minute gap between sessions will be removed.
- Face shields are no longer required for training or when multiple people are in a microscope room. Face masks are still required by the school.
- No outside gloves – remove them before entering.
- Please continue to wear gloves when you enter the facility.
- Everyone is expected to disinfect the high touch areas at the end of their session. No disinfection is required at the beginning of a session. Disinfection log sheets will now be part of the standard logbook. Negative stain bench users will have a simplified log sheet.
- No food or drinks in the facility.
- Staff will be disinfecting high touch common areas.
- Visitors must be escorted by a user signed up in PPMS at all times.
- Training by superusers needs approval from a staff member.
Disinfection policy to be followed by all users:
- Disinfect inside the microscope rooms with the provided hydrogen peroxide wipes - note the disinfection in the microscope logbook.
Disinfect outside the microscope rooms and on all other surfaces with the provided 70% ethanol and paper towels.
- Spray the 70% ethanol on the paper towel and then wipe 30-120 seconds such that each surface remains wet for full disinfection.
- Paper towels and gloves contaminated with radioactive material must be disposed of in the radioactive waste bins.
- Staff will disinfecting common high-touch areas.