Everyone should use the regular proposal process for new projects related to COVID-19 work and non-COVID-19 work (https://cryoem.hms.harvard.edu/proposal). Starting June 21, 2021, users will be welcome to enter B04 for their Project ID sessions and for Rapid Access session. Staff-assisted screening sessions will continue with remote screening and data collection with TeamViewer and Zoom.
- Please check the sample prep room availability before dropping off your grids in PPMS by clicking on 'Schedules'.
- Deliver a complete paper inventory when you deliver your grids.
- Do not deliver a hard drive; all data transfer is happening remotely.
- No outside gloves – remove them before entering B02A and B04.
- Staff will be disinfecting high-touch common areas.
Sample Prep room (SGM B02A):
- When you sign up for a Vitrobot, PPMS will automatically book the other Vitrobot.
- PPMS will create a 30-minute gap between each session on a Vitrobot.
- During the week, wait for your session to be confirmed by staff before arriving at B02A.
- During the weekend, you can use the Vitrobots in B02A as needed.
Disinfect the Vitrobot, tools, and areas you have touched when you get done - note it in the logbook.
Disinfect all surfaces with the provided 70% ethanol and paper towels.
- Spray the 70% ethanol on the paper towel and then wipe 30-120 seconds such that each surface remains wet for full disinfection.
- Disinfect all surfaces with the provided 70% ethanol and paper towels.
Main hallway (SGM B04):
- Use the hand sanitizer provided at each microscope.
- Disinfect the mice, keyboard, and chair with the hydrogen peroxide wipes at the end of your session.